We’ll admit: we also used to hang our pens to our notebooks by the clip, until we lost them all (or things got really messy when fountain pens were involved).
Our solution? The pencil case that sticks with you:
● made of 100% natural leather
● just big enough for a small ruler, at 220x30x50 mm
● cylindrical, so it fits any type of writing or drawing instrument
● will hold its shape in the long run
● zip close
● elastic band on the back, so you can easily strap it onto your notebook
Remember your favorite pencil case from high-school? This is its grown-up version.